Health Bloom Inc
Quercetin 60 Count
- Quercetin 600 mg
- Hypromellose (Vegetable capsule)
- Adults: Take 2 (two) capsules per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take with food/meal.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding prior to use.
The Ingredients: General Information and Actions:
- Quercetin is a pigment that belongs to a group of plant compounds called flavonoids.
- Quercetin is most commonly used for conditions of the heart and blood
- Quercetin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that might help reduce swelling, kill cancer cells, control blood sugar and help prevent heart disease.
- Quercetin has shown to help combat various allergies.
- Boots AW, Haenen GR, Bast A. Health effects of quercetin: from antioxidant to nutraceutical. European Journal of Pharmacology 2008;582(2-3):325-37.
- Boyle SP, Dobson VL, Duthie SJ, Hinselwood DC, Kyle JAM, Collins AR. Bioavailability and efficiency of rutin as an antioxidant: a human supplementation study. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2000;54(10):774-784.
- BP 2012: British Pharmacopoeia 2012. Volume I. London (GB): The Stationary Office on behalf of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA); 2012.
- ChemID 2012: ChemIDplus advanced [Internet]. Quercetin: CAS # 117-39-5. Bethesda (MD): United States National Library of Medicine; 2011. [Accessed 2019 May 16]. Available from: http://chem.sis.nlm.nih.gov/chemidplus.