Health Bloom Inc
Curcumin 60 Count
- Turmeric (rhizome) Extract, 2% Curcuminoids 600 mg
- Black Piper (fruit) Extract, 14 mg Piperine 7 mg
- Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule)
- Adults: Take 1 (one) capsule per day.
Cautions and Warnings:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you have kidney disease, liver disease or a seizure disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
The Ingredients: General Information and Actions:
- Curcumin offers anti-inflammatory support and may help reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Curcumin helps maintain healthy hepatic function and stimulates contraction of the gallbladder to improve digestion.
- Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF) linked to improved brain function and lower risk for brain diseases including Alzheimer’s disease and depression.
- Curcumin promotes healthy heart function and may lower the risk for heart disease.
- Curcumin may reduce the growth of cancerous cells and inhibit the growth of certain types of tumors, especially cancers of the digestive system (such as Colorectal Cancer).
- Curcumin lowers the blood sugar levels and suppresses symptoms associated with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Curcumin can positively influence weight management in overweight people.
- Curcumin appears to enhance clearance of amyloid-beta in Alzheimer’s disease patients.
- Piperine was shown to enhance the serum concentration, extent of absorption and bioavailability of Curcumin with no adverse effects.
- Sordillo LA, Sordillo PP, Helson L, Curcumin for Treatment of Gioblastoma, Anticancer Res. 2015 Dec; 35(12):63773-8.
- Al-Karawi D, Al Mamoori DA, Tayyar Y, The Role of Curcumin Administration in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder: Mini-Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials, Phytother Res. 2016 Feb; 30(2):175-83.
- Venigalla M, Gyengesi E, Munch G, Curcumin and Apigenin- Novel and Promising Therapeutics Against Chronic Neuroinflamation in Alzheimer’s Disease, Neural Regen Res. 2015 Aug; 10(8):1185.
- Ghosh S, Banejee S, Sil PC, The Beneficial Role of Curcumin on Imflamation, Diabetes and Neurodegenerative Disease- A Recent Update, Food Chem Toxicol Res. 2015 Sep; 83:111-24.