Health Bloom Inc
Curcumin Plus 60 Count
- Turmeric (rhizome) Extract, 98% Curcuminoids 600 mg
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU
- Black Piper (fruit) Extract, 14 mg Piperine 7 mg
- Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule)
- Adults: Take 1 (one) capsule per day.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you have kidney disease, liver disease or a seizure disorder.
The Ingredients: General Information and Actions:
- Curcumin offers anti-inflammatory support and may help reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Curcumin helps maintain healthy hepatic function and stimulates contraction of the gallbladder to improve digestion.
- Curcumin may reduce the growth of cancerous cells and inhibit the growth of certain types of tumors, especially cancers of the digestive system (e.g. Colorectal Cancer).
- Curcumin lowers the blood sugar levels, suppresses symptoms associated with Type 2 Diabetes and can positively influence weight management in overweight people.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble nutrient, naturally present in very few foods and produced endogenously when sunlight strikes the skin.
- Vitamin D can modulate the immune system. Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption in the gut and maintains the adequate calcium and phosphate concentrations in the blood to enable normal mineralization of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D can regulate cell differentiation and may protect against some forms of cancer.
- Piperine is shown to enhance the serum concentration, extent of absorption and bioavailability of Curcumin with no adverse effects.
- Sordillo LA, Sordillo PP, Helson L, Curcumin for Treatment of Gioblastoma, Anticancer Res. 2015 Dec;35(12): 6373-8.
- Al-Karawi D, Al Mamoori DA, Tayyar Y, The Role Of Curcumin Administration in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder: Mini-Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials, Phytother Res. 2016 Feb; 30(2): 175-83.
- Venigalla M, Gyengesi E, Munch G, Curcumin and Apigenin- Novel and Promising Therapeutics Against Chronic Neuroinflamation in Alzheimer’s Disease, Neural Regen Res. 2015 Aug; 10(8):1185.
- Ghosh S, Banejee S, Sil PC, The Beneficial Role of Curcumin on Inflammation, Diabetes and Neurodegenerative Disease A Recent Update, Food Chem Toxicol. 2015 Sep;83:111-24.