Health Bloom Inc.
Recommended use or purpose:
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the pain associated with menstruation.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve muscle and joint pain associated with rheumatic conditions.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help ease nervous tension (calmative).
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve premenstrual symptoms.
- Help(s) relieve symptoms associated with menopause.
- May reduce severe and frequent menopausal symptoms (such as hot flashes/flushes and/or night sweats).
- Helps to enhance cognitive function in adults.
- Helps to enhance memory in adults.
- Helps to support peripheral circulation. Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to invigorate and harmonize/tonify the blood.
Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa)(2.5% Triterpene glycosides) (Root) - 50mg;
Dang Quai (Angelica sinensis) (1% Liqustilide)(Root) - 200mg;
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (Fruit) - 100mg;
Ginkgo Biloba (6% Terpene lactones)(24% Flavonoid glycosides)(Leaf) - 60mg;
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) (Herb Top) - 200mg